25/09/2013

Barry M Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Review!

Hi!

I've been wanting to try a gel eyeliner for ages, and last week my liquid eyeliner had a bit of an explosion in my bag so I decided now was the time!
I nipped into Superdrug really quickly without doing any sort of research of what to get before, and grabbed this Barry M Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in No.1 Black at only £5.49. I don't really know why I got Barry M after my disasterous experience with their brow pen, but I was in a rush ok?









As you can see, the eyeliner came with a little brush in the cap. This made me VERY happy. Not only did I save on having to buy a brush separately, but it means it's so easy to carry around in my bag. Especially on nights out when I only have a little clutch.
I haven't much experience with eyeliner brushes, but I think this one is fab. Its very flat and fairly wide, meaning you can do thick lines as well as very thin ones.

Its a little pot, but with this a little definitely does go a long way. I've already worn it quite a few times, and it's barely made a dint (other than the first time I used it when I accidentally shoved the brush in too far).

I don't really know about the waterproofness, but I do have oily eyelids and it stayed put all day without even putting any primer on. So thumbs up for that!

Pros
  • It's really easy to apply (easier than liquid eyeliner)
  •  It comes with a brush
  •  It's cheap
  •  It stays put on my eyelids without primer
  • Doesn't smudge when I run my finger over it
Cons
  • It can look a little dry and cracked if applied too thick

Overall I definitely recommend! :)

Thanks for reading!

2 comments :

  1. I might try this as my current gel eyeliner is running out. Love the way this comes with the brush, so much more convenient!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should, I love it! And yeah it's super handy for when you're using it away from home x

      Delete